Stretch and challenge your higher ability students
These brand new workbooks accompany our bestselling AQA GCSE French, Spanish and German series and include detailed grammar practice and extensive vocabulary support for all your learners:
- Foundation workbooks provide a gentler lead into the AQA contexts and grammar for students who want to aim for a Grade C.
- Higher workbooks reinforce the basics and offer extra challenge for students who are aiming as high as A/A*.
- Students gain extra guidance and practice throughout the course, while creating a handy reference guide for revision.
See the sample pages below from both Foundation and Higher workbooks featuring:
- concise grammar explanations and activities, enabling students to express themselves with confidence across all of the AQA GCSE topics and purposes
- engaging vocabulary activities to aid transition from Key Stage 3 and allow students to extend their language across each of the four contexts
- grade-booster tips to support preparation for exams and Controlled Assessment
- references to the Nelson Thornes Student Books to help with planning and revision
To help you review our resources you can download draft sample content from all 6 titles: