GCSE Poetry Skills
GCSE Poetry Skills targets the key skills students need to achieve success in the poetry units of any GCSE course. Dedicated to equipping students with the skills required to respond to poetry with confidence.
- Providing the best in-depth support for this challenging area present in all GCSE English Literature specifications by:
- - helping students of both tiers to master the skills necessary to succeed in the unseen section for all boards
- - providing students with lots of focused, structured exemplification and opportunities for practice to boost confidence
- - offering clear teacher guidance and preparation for the specific board they are following
- - building on the success of the tried-and-tested approach of the AQA version.
|Author(s):||Imelda Pilgrim, Andy Mort|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||English Lit|