¿Qué Hay? Libro del Alumno para CSEC
This is a course for students of CSEC Spanish. Relevant and lively, it consists of a Student's Book with 2 audio CDs, a Workbook and a Teacher's Guide.
- Providing Caribbean and Latin American contexts and balancing the four skills, the course focuses on developing students' ability to communicate. It provides students with a solid grounding in the practical skills of using daily Spanish and gives then ideal preparation for the CXC exam. Organised into themes as the syllabus, each unit covers half a term's work.
- In addition to the Student's Book and 2 audio CD's, there is:
- A workbook with additional exercises to reinforce learning and provide extra exam practice.
- A Teacher's Guide which supports the teacher through the course by providing teaching and learning suggestions. It also helps them to assess students' progress through the course.
- This product is not available to buy via the Nelson Thornes online shop. To purchase, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Author(s):||Ariola Pasos, Anji Ramnarine, Jeffrey Britton, Georgia Pinnock, Yorley Mendez, Margaret Leacock, Christine Haylett|
|Level:||Secondary KS4 (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||Secondary Caribbean Languages|