Teaching Children to Think Second Edition
- Retaining the successful design of the previous edition of this successful title.
- Includes suggestions for practical ideas to help children to start their day thinking.
- Discusses key areas including emotional intelligence, cognitive acceleration, as well as the use of ICT in teaching thinking.
- Helps readers to keep up-to-date with summaries for each chapter.
- Supports the reader with more information on assessment, new resources, and suggested weblinks for further information.
|Level:||Higher Education Degree Postgraduate|