Helping Troubled Pupils
First to address the new standards for NQTs, this book explores the circumstances behind pupil’s problems. Covering the 7 most important areas, and identifying solutions, this is an essential handbook to helping troubled pupils. "We put the book on our Education and Professional Studies booklist." PGCE Lecturer, Leeds University
- Highlights preventative strategies, intervention programmes and personal and social education.
- Addresses legal aspects, school procedures and the role of outside agencies.
- Provides practical tips and strategies to cope with these pupils and their problems.
- Reinforces evidence-based practice by linking research and practice.
- "I would buy this book as a personal purchase and it would also be very useful for NQTs. I would recommend it as a resource for the pastoral team and mentors of NQTs." Pastoral Care Team Leader
|Level:||Higher Education Degree Postgraduate|