Evidence-Based Teaching A Practical Approach Second Edition
Completely revised, this new edition with its fresh new design, teaching strategies, ideas and advice provide general principles for teaching. A Coherent, evidence based view of teaching and learning, presenting some radical new methods known to greatly improve student achievement.
- Practically demonstrates how teaching can utilize a range of resources, including effectiveness and improvement for teaching centres from schools through to universities.
- Evidence Based Teaching will help practically demonstrate how we should teach from the following sources:
- 1. School effectiveness and school improvement research
- 2. Best practice in University teaching
- 3. Best practice in FE teaching
- 4. Effect size studies carried out mainly in schools
- 5. Teaching Thinking skills
- 6. Multiple representations
- 7. Constructivism.
- The new design of the text matches that of its companion title, Geoff Petty’s best-selling Teaching Today 4e
|Level:||Higher Education All Levels|