AQA Business & Communication Systems GCSE ICT Systems in Business
With a real focus on tracking individual progress, this book provides teachers with complete reassurance that they have everything they need to deliver AQA’s GCSE Business & Communication Systems specification.
- Prepare your students for the Controlled Assessment tasks and examination with activities and online resources to help develop the skills required.
- Takes a highly visual practical approach with real-life case studies to help contextualise complex theories in a way that is accessible to students.
- Complete teacher support unpacks the specification, as well as provide guidance for teaching the Controlled Assessment.
- Activities for group and individual work are supported online through case studies, webquests, video and audio clips and other interactive activities giving students the best possible prepartion.
- Learning Objectives clearly referenced to the AQA specification let students know exactly what they need to learn and understand in each topic.
|Author(s):||Diane Mansell, Kathryn Taylor|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||Business Studies|