AQA Applied Business GCSE
The one-stop shop for all your Business requirements, this book provides teachers with the complete reassurance that they have everything they need to deliver AQA’s new GCSE Applied Business specification.
- The best possible exam preparation with printed assessment materials including exam-style questions, specimen answers and study tips.
- Prepare your students for the Controlled Assessment tasks with activities to help develop the skills requires.
- Takes a practical approach with real-life case studies to help contextualise complex theories in a way that is accessible to students.
- Complete teacher support unpacks the specification, as well as provide guidance for teaching the Controlled Assessment.
- Learning Objectives clearly referenced to the AQA specification let students know exactly what they need to learn and understand in each topic.
|Author(s):||Tim Chapman, Gordon McGuire, Janice Silvester-Hall, Rachel Sumner, Simon Whitehouse|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||Business Studies|