STP National Curriculum Mathematics Revised Pupil Book 9A
A popular resource written by best-selling authors and completely in line with National Curriculum for 2001.
- The proven successful and traditional model from these authors. Each chapter presents the necessary text, fully worked examples and plenty of carefully graded questions.
- Each book starts with a summary of the main results from the previous books for continuity.
- Summaries and revision exercises are phased through the books to provide extra consolidation work.
- Practical work, investigations or puzzles feature in every chapter-Ma1 activities are explicit and relevant to the mathematics being learned.
- Challenge questions are included to stretch the most able pupils.
|Author(s):||L Bostock, F S Chandler, Ewart Smith|
|Level:||Secondary KS3 (Yr 7-9)|