New AQA GCSE Mathematics Online
Covering the AQA GCSE Mathematics linear specification, our online resource Kerboodle allows you to personalise your students’ learning and track their progress online, whilst giving them the benefit of 24-hour access.
- Interactive Lessons - save time by creating engaging lessons to suit you and your students
- Enhance learning with problem solving activities, video case studies and games
- Give students the very best exam support with over 4,000 practice questions and worked exam questions with sample answers
- Track your students' progress with automatically marked end-of-topic tests
- Ideal for homework and revision - assign activities and mark work within kerboodle
- Price includes all 6 kerboodle books - interactive versions of the student books that can be accessed from home and personalised by students. This offers a fantastic cost-effective solution to ensuring all your students have their own copy of the books.
|Author(s):||Steve Lomax, Matthew Nixon, Roger Burton|