New Maths in Action S1/1 Pupil's Book
This new edition contains brand new features designed to enable you to teach more effectively, but also retains many of the original features that makes Maths in Action such a popular course. It has been developed to provide an easy-to-use course completely in line with the Mathematics 5-14 National Guidelines in Scotland.
- Written by a hugely experienced Maths in Action author team.
- All material and exercises throughout the books are clearly identified with a 5-14 level indictor.
- Identical chapter titles and introductions enable mixed ability teaching.
- Includes extra material necessary for progression to the next level.
- Mental and non-calculator work clearly indicated throughout.
|Author(s):||Robin D Howat, Edward C K Mullan, Ken Nisbet, G Marra, R Murray, J Thomson, D Brown, D Thomas|
|Level:||Secondary Scottish S1 - S2|
|Product Group:||Scottish Maths|