Geofile Online - Series 28 2009-10
Geofile Online Series 28 provides 24 articles in a convenient downloadable format to provide a wide range of resources and themes on up-to-the-minute topics and issues.
- Aimed at A-Level and Higher and Advanced, the 3 issues in each series together provide 24 units of work.
- Topics covered include:
- Management of, and responses to, particular hazard events: Sichuan and Burma
- Regional health and morbidity variations in the UK
- An eco-tourism case study: Costa Rica
- The Beijing Olympics: impacts on economy, development, infrastructure and urban development
- Water supply conflicts
|Level:||Secondary A Level|
|Product Group:||Geography A Level|