AQA Geofile Online Series 3 2010-11
The series is in three issues, one per term, available in Sept. 2010, Jan. 2011 and April 2011. Each issue provides eight 4-page units of work on selected topics, and includes case studies, decision-making exercises and skills-based units. An index for the series will be available once the complete series is published.
- Aimed at A-Level and Higher and Advanced, the 3 issues in each series together provide 24 units of work.
- Topics include:
- Management of, and responses to, particular hazard events: Sichuan and Burma
- Regional health and morbidity variations in the UK
- An eco-tourism case study: Costa Rica
- The Beijing Olympics: impacts on economy, development, infrastructure and urban development
- Water supply conflicts
|Level:||Secondary A Level|
|Product Group:||Geography A Level|