Sports Zone Level 3 (6)
Level 3 is suitable for reading age 8.5 to 9.5 and contains 6 different titles Match Ref (Football), Dive and Survive (Diving), Pit Stop (Formula 1), Deep Trouble (Potholing), In at the Deep End (Swimming) and Close to the Wind (Windsurfing).
- With their non-educational feel and a wide variety of different sporting theme, Sports Zone uses a fresh approach to provide top quality, lower ability reading materials.
- Encourages readers by using topics of interest including snowboarding, football, mountain biking, wind-surfing, ice-hockey, Formula 1, athletics and swimming.
- Improves readers' ability across three controlled levels of reading difficulty (6.5 to 9.5).
- Features short, highly illustrated, manageable chapters capturing the attention of readers.
- Attractive covers and paperback style remove the stigma of special needs.
- Provides an integrated approach by offering supporting material online including downloadable worksheets, extra stories and interactive activities.
|Level:||Secondary KS3 (Yr 7-9)|
|Product Group:||English Lit|