Classworks - Literacy Year 2
Classworks Literacy is part of a comprehensive series of teacher's resource books, covering Reception to Year 6. Classworks takes teacher resources back to basics: no filling, no padding, no waffle - just all the nuts and bolts you need for great lessons, built the way you want them.
- Excellent preparation tools for trainee teachers going into primary schools for their initial teacher training.
- Highly flexible resources allow you to build the lessons you want, letting you simplify your work load without breaking the bank!
- A range of adaptive ideas for planning and teaching each unit of work.
- Resource pages ensure you have the material you need to achieve the outcomes set out at the beginning of each unit.
- Simple text design with clear headings and outcomes and loads of structured photocopiables.
|Author(s):||Julie Orrell, Louise Gilbert, Paula Ross, Sarah Moult|
|Level:||Primary KS1 (Age 4-7 yrs)|
|Product Group:||TR Literacy|