Problem Solving in Action Interactive Whiteboard CD-Rom and Teachers Guide Level C
Problem-solving in Action is an innovative new series which will transform the teaching and learning of problem-solving. The materials provide a structured progression in teaching for Levels A to E which will help your pupils become successful problem solvers.
- Encourages pupils to work systematically through every problem using a five step process.
- Introduces the nine problem solving strategies gradually to ensure progression and consolidation.
- Provides differentiation at three levels to ensure pupils of differing abilities can access the same problem.
- One problem with 2 very similar problems to enable pupils to build on skills.
- This product is not available to buy via the Nelson Thornes online shop. To purchase, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Author(s):||Margaret McDougall, Cathy Atherden|
|Level:||Primary KS1 (Age 4-7 yrs)|
|Product Group:||Primary Scottish Maths|