Fast Lane Yellow Non-Fiction Pack 9 titles
Fast Lane is a brand new reading intervention series developed for 8 to 14-year old struggling readers. It provides them with a variety of engaging, wonderfully illustrated stories and non-fiction texts which will appeal to even the most reluctant child reader. The series provides a complete programme for junior reading intervention, and each book comes with a mini-audio disk for supporting and reinforcing children's fluency in reading.
- Finely graded, high-interest, low readability books for 7 to 11+ year olds.
- Emphasises visual literacy and provides audio support to model fluent reading.
- Independently researched, trialled and evaluated by Australia's leading research university - The University of Melbourne.
- Piloted successfully in a range of UK schools.
- Fast Lane non-fiction books have all the components of real non-fiction books. They contain a contents page, a glossary of terms and an index. These features are vitally important to a pupil's understanding of how reading differs between fiction and non-fiction texts.
|Level:||Primary KS2 (Age 7-11yrs)|
|Product Group:||Primary Reading|