New Tricks Fast Lane Orange Fiction
Fast Lane is a brand new reading intervention series developed for 8 to 14-year old struggling readers. It provides them with a variety of engaging, wonderfully illustrated stories and non-fiction texts which will appeal to even the most reluctant child reader. The series provides a complete programme for junior reading intervention, and each book comes with a mini-audio disk for supporting and reinforcing children's fluency in reading.
- Finely graded, high-interest, low readability books for 7 to 11+ year olds.
- Emphasises visual literacy and provides audio support to model fluent reading.
- Independently researched, trialled and evaluated by Australia's leading research university - The University of Melbourne.
- Piloted successfully in a range of UK schools.
- Fast Lane fiction books provide age appropriate stories to engage your struggling readers. Covering a wide range of different styles and genres, the stories have clearly defined characters (some of whom recur throughout the series) and compelling storylines that will appeal to older pupils.
|Level:||Primary KS2 (Age 7-11yrs)|
|Product Group:||Primary Reading|