Physics for CSEC
New edition of a successful title. It will have greater syllabus match. Written to double-page spreads presenting the material in a discrete manner to help learning. It will include a 32pp 4-colour section on light.
- A full-colour section on the topic of light.
- Objectives clearly listed at the beginning of each topic.
- Things To Do - practical exercises.
- Worked examples, drawn from real life situations.
- Laws of physics clearly set out for easier learning and memorising.
- Clear labelled diagrams.
- Key facts - summaries of the main points in a topic.
- Exam-style questions to help revision and provide exam pratice.
- A chapter devoted to requirements fro the SBA, including chapter-by-chapter lists of practical activities which could be used for skills assessment.
|Author(s):||Devinesh Neeranjan, David Henry, John H Avison|
|Level:||Secondary KS4 (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||Secondary Caribbean Science / Agriculture|