New Steps in Religious Education for the Caribbean Book 3
New Steps in Religious Education for the Caribbean is a new edition of the popular and highly regarded course, now revised to meet the needs of schools in the Caribbean. Presented in clear double-page spreads, the three books in the series cover the major world and Caribbean faiths and actively encourage pupils to learn about religions and consider the role these play in society today. Activities encourage students to consider the role of religion in establishing individual identity and their role both as participants in a faith group and as stewards within the wider global community. This edition can be used by all teachers of Religious Education in lower secondary schools and can be used with complete confidence by those looking for coverage of the new ROSE syllabus.
- Full colour photographs throughout.
- Do You Know? short-answer questions to test pupil understanding of what they have read.
- Things to Do activities with longer tasks to enable pupils to think more deeply about the issues arising from the texts.
- Glossary of Important Words highlighted in the text, with definitions and page numbers for reference.
- Coverage of faith groups in the Caribbean.
- Notes and guidance on presentation of the topics are provided in the accompanying free Teacher Guide available online: www.nelsonthornes.com/international/caribbean. Click on 'Free Teacher Guides'.
|Level:||Secondary KS3 (Yr 7-9)|
|Product Group:||Secondary Caribbean Humanities|