Nelson Thornes Primary Science for the Caribbean - An Integrated Approach Book 3
Primary Science for the Caribbean is a major new science course designed specifically for the Caribbean science curriculum. Highly illustrated with a lively design, this series makes science fun and encourages students to think for themselves. The series places science in a real world context and supports an integrated approach to the teaching of science for primary grades 1-3. Written by experts in primary science education, this series includes a teacher?s guide that provides sound background material and interesting ideas on teaching science.
- A range of activities to help students understand science in context.
- Colourful illustrations and a lively design to help stimulate learning.
- Exercises to help students apply their knowledge and encourage independent thinking.
- Ideas for classroom activities that reinforce basic scientific concepts.
- Background notes and guidance on presentation of the topics are provided in the accompanying free Teacher's Guide: www.nelsonthornes.com/international/caribbean. Click on 'Free Teacher Guides'.
|Level:||Primary KS1 (Age 4-7 yrs)|
|Product Group:||Primary Caribbean Science/Agriculture|