New Maths in Action S3/2 Student Book
This new series follows on from the successful Maths in Action for Standard Grade offering complete coverage of Standard Grade targets, in a carefully considered order. Written by the authors of new maths in Action S1 and S2 to ensure progression from 5-14.
- The General books have been substantially revised from the previous editions to ensure that they are accessible to all students at this level.
- Non-calculator work clearly identified throughout all books.
- Parallel content between all books allows movement between levels.
- 'Review' sections at the beginning of each chapter enable students to consolidate learning from previous chapters and establish knowledge required to proceed with the topic.
- 'Recap' sections provide summaries of the chapter, making them an ideal revision tool.
- 'Revise' sections contain end of chapter exercises for revision and assessment, building up to exam style questions to ensure thorough preparation for exams.
|Author(s):||Edward Mullan, Harvey Douglas Brown, Robin Howat, Graham Meikle, Ruth Murray, Ken Nisbet|
|Level:||Secondary Scottish S3 - S4|
|Product Group:||Scottish Maths|