Key Maths 7 Special Resource Teacher File Revised
Full-colour special resources for pupils entering Key Stage 3 at level 2 upwards. Running parallel to mainstream Key Maths, they are paced to support a broad range of lower-ability and ESL pupils. Special Resource 7 Teachers File has been fully revised and updated to take account of the new 2000 National Curriculum. New features include homework sheets, chapter tested, ICT support and lesson openers and enders to further develop numeracy requirements.
- Integrates pupils with any class whether mixed ability or setted. Links chapter by chapter with mainstream Key Maths, supporting and building on previous work.
- Paced for slow learners to achieve success - small steps with lots of practice.
- Summary and 'Test Yourself' worksheets can be photocopied to provide support for pupils to take home for consolidation and revision.
- Phased practice of all the basics which are accessible to pupils - 'Help Yourself' at the end of each chapter.
- Lexicons containing key words provide additional support for ESL and other slow learners.
|Author(s):||Val Crank, Julie Gallimore, Gill Hewlett, Jo Pavey|
|Level:||Secondary KS3 (Yr 7-9)|