Key Maths 7/2 Pupils' Book Revised Edition
This book fully covers the requirements of the revised National Curriculum and the Framework for Teaching Mathematics extension requirements.
- Two pupils' books connected by a clear 'bridge' in every chapter to cater for mixed-ability and settled intakes to Year 7.
- The fractions and percentages chapter has been fully updated and revised for the new National Curriculum requirements in 7/1 and 7/2.
- A completely new 7 Extra Resource pupil book and teacher file, fully bridged to 7/1 and 7/2, providing additional and invaluable extension material for the more able pupils is also available. It is in line with the new National Framework for Teaching Maths.
- Written by best-selling and experienced authors.
- Up-to-date calculator settings also included.
|Author(s):||David Baker, Peter Bland, Paul Hogan, Barbara Holt, Barbara Job, Irene Patricia Verity, Graham Wills|
|Level:||Secondary KS3 (Yr 7-9)|