Fast Lane Non-Fiction Teacher's Guide
Fast Lane is a brand new reading intervention series developed for 8 to 14-year old struggling readers. It provides them with a variety of engaging, wonderfully illustrated stories and non-fiction texts which will appeal to even the most reluctant child reader. The series provides a complete programme for junior reading intervention, and each book comes with a mini-audio disk for supporting and reinforcing children's fluency in reading.
- There is a separate Fiction and Non-fiction Teacher's Guide to support the whole series and help you place, assess and move pupils through the program. These comprehensive resources contain a wealth of information and are essential for the effective implementation of Fast Lane.
- Reading Records and Assessment sheets help you to determine the pupils' correct level, highlight any reading difficulties and assesses readiness to move to the next level.
- Photocopiable assessment sheets are provided for reading records, phonics assessment, high frequency words assessment, comprehension assessment and level placement.
- Teaching Notes are provided for every book and are divided into three main sections - before reading, during reading and after reading.
- Downloadable activity sheets are specifically designed to support a struggling child's specific reading needs.
|Level:||Primary KS2 (Age 7-11yrs)|
|Product Group:||Primary Reading|