Physics for Cambridge IGCSE
Physics for Cambridge IGCSE is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and matches specification 0625. It is written by a team of experienced authors and examiners and is ideal for international school students. Features include an exam focus with exam-style questions, activities, case studies, key points & 'Did you know?' sections.
- Content is presented clearly and concisely to make it accessible for international school students with wide ranging backgrounds.
- Study tips throughout address common misconceptions and errors.
- Each chapter has a section of exam-style questions, written by an experienced examiner, that closely match papers 1,2 and 3.
- Each title has a section dedicated to the Alternative to Practical paper.
- All titles have a revision checklist that covers the whole syllabus to make sure students know what they have covered.
- Topics are presented in an innovative 'lesson on a page' double page spread format, providing all pertinent material and emphasizing the key learning points.
|Author(s):||Lawrie Ryan, J Breithaupt, Viv Newman|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||International Secondary|