Health for Life 15-16
Health for Life 15-16 provides a whole school PSHE framework for secondary schools based on the internationally-recognised Health for Life methodology.
- An indispensable resource to help schools seamlessly deliver the new PSHE non-statutory Programmes of Study for KS4.
- Helps schools gather data and opinions to inform school policy.
- Supports schools in introducing the Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL) programme into the curriculum and ultimately develop as 'healthy schools'.
- Provides a whole-school framework for effective secondary-level PSHE in line with the National Healthy Schools Standard.
- Offers a best practice route for teaching of PSHE and supports the new Ofsted reporting procedures for PSHE.
- This product is not available to buy via the Nelson Thornes online shop. To purchase, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.
|Author(s):||Nick Boddington, Adrian King|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|