Electro-epilation: A Practical Approach 2nd Edition
This essential text has been written to match the electro-epilation elements of the S/NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3 specifications. Drawing on the popular student-centred approach, this highly illustrated, practical text is an essential purchase for students and will also prove a valuable reference tool for qualified electrologists.
- Places emphasis on safe, professional practice.
- Provides guidance on the treatment of telangiectasia and skin tag removal including before and after photographs.
- Contains comprehensive coverage of anatomy and physiology.
- Includes activities, progress checks, key terms and test yourself sections to aid learning and retention of knowledge.
- Also provides addresses and websites of useful organisations to help students find and follow-up information.
|Author(s):||Gill Morris, Elizabeth Cartwright, Michele Severn|
|Level:||Further Education NVQ - Level 3|
|Product Group:||Hair, Beauty & Holistics|