Complete Advanced Level Mathematics - Mechanics Core Book
The mathematical modelling process is used to provide a clear and structured approach to the work. The stages of Define, Model, Interpret and Analyse are shown as an icon where this approach is used. Numerous examples are provided to support both the practice and theory of mechanics in a structured and supportive way.
- In text 'hints' support key areas, for example, specific calculations in worked examples.
- Clear, two-colour, labelled illustrations provide extra clarity and a visual aid to understanding.
- Numerous exercises, worked examples and clear explanations with questions and diagrams provide exceptional learning support.
- Applications and Activities provide extension material and further opportunities for coursework.
- Review and Technique exercises and Consolidation 'A' and 'B' exercises provide complete exam practice and course support.
|Author(s):||Martin Adams, June Haighton, Jefferey Trim|
|Level:||Secondary A Level|
|Product Group:||International Advanced|