A Practical Guide to The Early Years Foundation Stage
AVAILABLE NOW! This book is a comprehensive guide to the revised EYFS framework for both learners and practitioners. It examines each of the Prime and Specific areas in detail, giving clear instruction on what must be done to promote them and to meet all mandatory requirements of the EYFS.
- Written by leading author Miranda Walker
- Completely mapped to the new Early Years Foundation Stage
- Includes practical, ready to use activities for a variety of settings and age ranges which match the 'Development Matters in the EYFS' guidance
- Provides the vital information that students and practitioners need to know about Ofsted so that they can understand the purpose of inspections, including what to expect and how to be prepared
- Free downloads available online.
|Level:||Further Education All Levels|