Chemistry for CSEC
Chemistry for CSEC is written by experienced science teachers and authors for students studying for the CSEC general proficiency exam. It is written to double page spreads and illustrated with full colour diagrams and photographs. The book contains practical activities, key facts and case studies to stimulate interest and aid learning, SBA skills chart and references to SBA in the main-body text along with CSEC style questions.
- Key features of the series:
- Attractive page lay-out with topics addressed in concise sections.
- Key facts that summarise the main points in a topic.
- Key words and terms highlighted within the text sections.
- Data analysis section and CSEC examination-style practice questions for each section to support students in their revision, consolidation and exam practice.
|Author(s):||Anne Tindale, Elizabeth Ritchie, Dianne Luttig, Sarah Chapman, Jennifer Murray|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||Secondary Caribbean Science / Agriculture|