Can Do Problem Solving Year 4 Whiteboard CD-ROM
Can Do Problem-solving is an innovative new series which complements the Primary National Strategy’s newest guidance on the teaching of Problem Solving. The materials provide a structured progression in teaching for Key Stage 1 and 2, which will ensure that your pupils become successful problem solvers. The materials for each year group consist of a Teacher's Book, a Resources CD-ROM and an Interactive Whiteboard CD-ROM.
- An ideal tool for whole-class teaching, each Interactive Whiteboard CD-ROM contains
- Nine easy-to-follow interactive lessons to introduce the problem-solving strategies.
- Interactive screens capture and hold your pupils’ attention
- Allows children to experiment with possible solutions
- Contains links to the Resources CD-ROM for ease of use
- Whiteboard format allows the problems to be modelled visually
|Author(s):||Margaret Mcdougall, Sarah Foster, Lynsey Ankers|
|Level:||Primary KS2 (Age 7-11yrs)|
|Product Group:||English Maths|