Biology for Cambridge IGCSE
Biology for Cambridge IGCSE is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and matches specification 0610. It is written by a team of experienced authors and examiners and is ideal for international school students. Features include an exam focus with exam-style questions, activities, case studies, key points & 'Did you know?' sections.
- Content is presented clearly and concisely to make it accessible to international school students with wide ranging backgrounds.
- Study tips throughout address common misconceptions and errors.
- Each chapter has a section of exam-style questions, written by experienced examiners, which closely match papers 1,2 and 3.
- Each title has a section dedicated to the Alternative to Practical paper.
- All titles have a revision checklist which covers the whole syllabus to make sure students know what they have covered.
- Topics are presented in an innovative 'lesson on a page' double page spread format, providing all pertinent material and emphasising the key learning points.
|Author(s):||Lawrie Ryan, Richard Fosbery, Janet Adams, Gareth Williams|
|Level:||Secondary GCSE (Yr 10-11)|
|Product Group:||International Secondary|