Advanced Physics for You
Advanced Physics for You has been carefully designed to be inviting, interesting and motivating to the student, with features that make it highly supportive of individual learning. It fully covers the new AS-Level and core topics of all A2 specifications.
- Using the same winning style as Keith Johnson's highly-successful GCSE Physics for You, Advanced Physics for You has been carefully designed to help you to enjoy your Physics and make good progress.
- The topics are laid out as double-page spreads, in full colour, with helpful diagrams and a clear text to make it easier for you to understand the Physics and gain success.
- The key points are clearly highlighted, with useful end-of-chapter summaries, and a friendly reading level throughout.
- Over 200 worked examples help you throughout the course, with a large number of questions for you to practise and so gain in confidence and do better in your exams.
- Questions on each topic begin with simple straightforward questions, and there are 7 sections of past exam questions. A 'Hints' section gives you help when it's needed, and the answers are included.
- 'Physics at Work' sections enrich your understanding of the many applications and uses of Physics in the real world.
- Additional sections give you help on:
- Key Skills
- Study Skills
- Revision and Examination Technique
- Practical Skills, and
- Help with Maths.
|Author(s):||Keith Johnson, Simmone Hewett, Sue Holt, John Miller|