A Practical Guide to Child Nutrition 3rd Edition
This book provides a practical guide for use by students and practitioners working with children under the age of eight years. Topics include basic nutritional information, infant feeding, weaning, meal management, special diets and food hygiene. The book is extremely accessible and can be used as a quick reference source.
- Includes information on
- Food protection issues from The Food Standards Agency
- Food, nutrition and the curriculum
- Information on special diets
- Current thinking on food and the five food groups
- Breast feeding in Day Care
- Information on BSE
- Extension of the range of non-Western European food examples.
|Author(s):||Miranda Walker, Angela Dare, Margaret O'Donovan|
|Level:||Further Education NVQ|