Key Features of Nelson Thornes Mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE® Student Books
- Learning outcomes at the start of each chapter map topics in the text to the syllabus.
- Study tips highlight common mistakes and explain how to avoid them.
- A three stage approach to studying:
- Learn the topics in detail through in-depth explanations and worked examples.
- Apply the knowledge learnt to a series of problems.
- Assess progress with a bank of questions for every topic.
- End-of-topic and end-of-section questions test understanding of current topics and of the ways in which different topics might be combined in examinations.
Key Features of Nelson Thornes Mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE® Revision Guides
- Content matched to expected grade boundaries provides guidance on the levels at which students are working and sets clear goals students can aim to achieve.
- New complete sample exam-style papers written by an experienced examiner, for the most accurate and effective exam practice available.
- A three stage approach to revision:
- Revise the topics from the syllabus.
- Worked examples to tackle the more complex skills in depth.
- Practice questions and tests to reinforce knowledge.